The Annapurna Panorama Trek is an ideal trek for Kathmandu sightseeing, having an enjoyable tour in the Pokhara City, panoramic views of the Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri Range and a chance of getting into the lives of Ghale and Gurung, and knowing about their culture. This trek suits best for people who want to view the Annapurna Himalaya range in a short period of trek and from a comparatively lower range of elevation.
Initially, we drive from Kathmandu valley to Pokhara which is 200km far from each other. The journey takes 6 hours by bus whereas 30 minutes if travelled by flight. Kathmandu and Pokhara are the two major sites for tourists in Nepal. Kathmandu Valley is rich in cultural heritages. There are a lot of temples, monasteries and pilgrimage sites here. Similarly, Pokhara is rich in natural beauties like no other places in the country. “Lakeside” in this city is where most of the tourists are found enjoying.
Poon hill offers the best views of mountains listed in the Annapurna Panorama Trek. High peaks like Dhaulagiri [8,167m], Machapuchchre [6,993m], Tukuche [6,920m], Nilgiri [6,940m], Hiuchuli [6,441m], Annapurna1 [8,091m], Lamjung Himal [6,931m] and several other smaller peaks.
Gurungs and Magars form the majority of inhabitants in this place. These ever-smiling and neighborly friendly people are rich in culture and tradition. Besides, the forest of Rhododendron adds more color to the place and the trek as well. Different species of wild live, endangered birds and preserved varieties of plants are found here.
Annapurna Panorama Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Meet at Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft] and transfer to hotel for overnight
Day 02: Sight-seeing day in Kathmandu. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara [827m/2,713ft] takes six hours. Hotel overnight
Day 04: Trek from Pokhara to Tikhedunga [1520m/4,986ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani [2874m/9429ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06: Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani [2,630m/8,628ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk [1,984 m/6,509 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Trek from Ghandruk to Pothana [2,044 m/6,706 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Trek from Pothana to Pokhara. Hotel overnight
Day 10: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Hotel overnight
Day 11: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner. Hotel overnight
Day 12: Final departure
- Airport pick & drop off service by Private Vehicle
- Welcome or fare well dinner in typical Nepali restaurant with traditional musical show.
- hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per Itineary
- hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with English speaking license holder’s tour guide
- Comprehensive pre-departure information/meeting in your Hotel or in central office of Actual Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the tre, (Generally we will provide you 3 cop of tea )
- Accommodation in lodges, guesthouses on twin sharing basis during the trek (We will try to provide you Attach bathroom room as well as available)
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Guide airfare (if applicable)
- Ground road transportation as per itinerary if applicable (Private Car , Bus ,Van extra)
- Arrangements for food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff. While trekking period
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit for National park & Conservation
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- All Paper work and Administration and registration charge.
- All Government, Vat, Service charge, and taxes are included.
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Airfare domestic ( Kathmandu - Pokhara flights ) and international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
- Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
Price Starts from: US $ 900.00
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.