Mardi Himal Trek is divided into phases of 3 nights in Kathmandu, 9 days of camp trekking and 2 nights in Pokhara City with total days of 14. The trek route provides magnificent views of mountain ranges, breath-taking landscapes, walking through the colourful forest of Rhododendrons, temples and monasteries and chances of encountering the ever-smiling and friendly people of the local inhabitants.
Trekking in Mardi Himal lets you explore the hidden and unknown treasures in there. This is because this trek one the least chosen as trekking destination in Nepal. However, the natural and cultural arts are overwhelming compared to other popular destinations. The view of Mt. Machapuchchre can be seen with a close look that beats down to any other trekking spots.
This trip with total trekking days of 14 is categorized under moderate and fully organized camping. You do not need to worry about any management issues during the trek. The route that starts from 910m of altitude later takes you to 4,100m from where a magnificent view of Mountain ranges can be seen. The best season to take this trip is from September to November and from February to May. However, if you want, the trek can be organized at any other months of the year.
Mardi Himal Trek is best for viewing cultural diversity, natural wonders, ever-flowing rivers, hot springs, iced-glaciers, green valleys, shining mountains and so on. This is what makes this trekking one of the most exotic trekking destinations of Nepal.
Mardi Himal Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft] and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sight-seeing day in Kathmandu. Hotel overnight
Day 03: Drive/Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara [827m/2,713ft]. Six hour’s drive or 45 minutes of flight. Hotel overnight
Day 04: Trek from Pothana Deurali [2,044 m/6,706 ft] to forest camp. Camp overnight
Day 05: Trek from Forest Camp to Low Camp. Camp overnight
Day 06: Sightseeing Day. Camp overnight
Day 07: Low camp trek to High camp about 4/5 hours then overnight at camp
Day 08: Exploration day. Camp overnight
Day 09: High camp trek to Siding [1760m/5,774ft] about 5 hours then overnight tat camp
Day 10: Siding trek to Mardi pool [1,000m/3,280ft] about 5 hours then overnight at camp
Day 11: Trek from Mardi pool trek to Hemja [1,079 m/3,540 ft] about 4 hours then drive back to Pokhara. Hotel overnight
Day 12: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Hotel overnight
Day 13: Free day in Kathmandu. Enjoy evening culture show and Nepali dinner. Hotel overnight
Day 14: Final departure
- Airport pick & drop off service by Private Vehicle
- Welcome or fare well dinner in typical Nepali restaurant with traditional musical show.
- hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per Itineary
- hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with English speaking license holder’s tour guide
- Comprehensive pre-departure information/meeting in your Hotel or in central office of Actual Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the tre, (Generally we will provide you 3 cop of tea )
- Accommodation in lodges, guesthouses on twin sharing basis during the trek (We will try to provide you Attach bathroom room as well as available)
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Guide airfare (if applicable)
- Ground road transportation as per itinerary if applicable (Private Car , Bus ,Van extra)
- Arrangements for food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff. While trekking period
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit for National park & Conservation
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- All Paper work and Administration and registration charge.
- All Government, Vat, Service charge, and taxes are included.
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Airfare domestic ( Kathmandu - Pokhara flights ) and international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
- Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
Starts from: US $ 1120.00
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.