Annapurna Round Trek
Annapurna round trek has been recognized as one of the World's Best Trekking trail by the survey report of many international institution. This trekking route is listed in the top ten list of the adventure trekking destination many times
The Annapurna Round Trek has been recognized as one of the most chosen destinations for trekking. It has also been listed among the top ten most fascinating route several times by different foreign institutions. Trekking in Annapurna Region provides a better insight of the panoramic views of mountains, natural beauties around the site, ice-cold rivers, snow-capped mountains and warm springs. During the trek, you also get a chance to get into the lives of the local inhabitants there who are ever-smiling and neighbourly friendly.
Annapurna Round Trek allows trekkers to walk through almost entire Annapurna Range all around. The name itself suggests the meaning. The trek takes us through most of the parts of the Mountain range that provides trekkers the best view they can get. Wide landscapes of the snow-white mountains and a wide variety of nature and cultures are the major attractions of this trek. Through the trek, we get to see numbers of the most popular Himalayas like Mt. Machapuchchre, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Hiuchuli, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Gangapurna and Mt. Annapurna itself. Forwarding to Thorong La Pass we go through all the beautiful sceneries we have been dreaming of, which later turns to beautiful memories. The Annapurna Round Trek let us take glimpses of all the wild lives, flora and fauna available there. Also, the primitive temples, monasteries, glaciers and lakes add more taste to the trek.
The Annapurna Round Trek starts from Besisahar and ends at Pokhara. To get to Besisahar, it’s a 5 hours drive from the Kathmandu valley until we reach there. The trip from Kathmandu to Besishar takes us through the banks of rivers like Trishuli and Marshyangdi. These two rivers are among the famous spots for rafting in Nepal. From Besisahar, we walk through natural beauties watching all the landscape view of the mountains. On the west, behind the Annapurna Range, we get into the Trans-Himalaya Region where inhabitants of Tibetan origin live. The main places that cover up the route are Thorong Phedi, Chame, Manang, Bahundanda, Muktinath, Lete, Jomsom, Dana, Ghasa and so on. Finally, the trek ends at the foot of Pokhara.
Annapurna Round Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft], transfer to hotel for overnight
Day 02: Sight-seeing day in Kathmandu. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar [820m/2,690ft] takes about 5 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 04: Trek from Besisahar to Bahundanda [976 m/3,202 ft]. [1310m] takes 5-5.5 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Trek from Bahundanda to Chyamje [1430m/4,691ft] takes 6-6.5 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06: Trek from Chyamje to Bagarchhap [2,070m/6,791ft] takes 6-7 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Trek from Bagarchhap to Chame [3,805 m/12,484 ft] takes 5 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Trek from Chame to Pisang [3,205 m/10,515 ft] takes 5 hours walk. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Trek from Pisang to Manang [3550m/11,646ft] takes 5 hours [Low Route] or 7-8 hours [High Route]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 10: Rest Day for Acclimatization. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 11: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka [4,400m/14,435ft] takes 4 hours walk. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 12: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi [4420m/14,501ft] takes 4 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 13: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath [3800m/12,467ft] via Thorong La [5415m/17,765ft] takes 8-10 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 14: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom [2713m/8,900ft], walk down about 1000m. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 15: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara [827m/2,713ft], and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax and wander around the lakeside town. Hotel overnight
Day 16: After a morning relaxing in Pokhara, you will take the exciting flight back to Kathmandu giving you the opportunity to view the Annapurna massif you have just trekked around. Hotel overnight
Day 17: Arrive to Kathmandu from Pokhara. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 18: Final Departure
Price Starts from: US $ 1350.00
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- Airport pick & drop off service by Private Vehicle
- Welcome or fare well dinner in typical Nepali restaurant with traditional musical show.
- hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per Itineary
- hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with English speaking license holder’s tour guide
- Comprehensive pre-departure information/meeting in your Hotel or in central office of Actual Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the tre, (Generally we will provide you 3 cop of tea )
- Accommodation in lodges, guesthouses on twin sharing basis during the trek (We will try to provide you Attach bathroom room as well as available)
- Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
- Guide airfare (if applicable)
- Ground road transportation as per itinerary if applicable (Private Car , Bus ,Van extra)
- Arrangements for food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff. While trekking period
- Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit for National park & Conservation
- Trekking information management system ( TIMS ), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- All Paper work and Administration and registration charge.
- All Government, Vat, Service charge, and taxes are included.
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Airfare domestic ( Kathmandu - Pokhara flights ) and international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
- Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
- Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.