Everest Panorama Trek
4 days in Kathmandu, 18 days in Trekking, 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu, Total 12 days trip Magnificent view of Himalayas, Sherpa villages and Monasteries, Sagarmatha National Park, Syangboche Airstrip
Everest Panorama View Trek is one of perfectly designed trekking route in the Everest Region. If you are a fanatic of watching close-up views of the King of Mountains, “The Everest”, you are on the perfect place to book your trek in the magical region of high Himalayas. This trekking trail will provide you the flawless spot to get a panoramic view of Everest.
This trek is the shortest among all the other trekking routes in the Everest Region. This course takes you to the busiest route for trekking in Nepal. Also, you get into the Sherpa villages and get a chance to interact with them to know about their lifestyles and culture. Later, you reach to an altitude of 4,572m. This place is known as Ama Dablam. This altitude is higher comparing to other trekking routes so will need to have a good health in order to complete this trek comfortably
The main motive of the Everest Panorama View Trek is to let trekkers view Everest panoramically. Besides, the trek takes us through the vegetations of Sagarmatha National Park, wild forests, Rhododendron bushes and wild lives around them. We will need to cross Namche Bazaar to gain higher altitudes. Then we will visit villages like Tyangboche [3,930m], highest Buddhist monastery [4,100m] and so on. This place just seems ideal for the best view of Mt Everest [8,848m] and several other neighbouring peaks.
The final days of the trek will be spent in glorious places like Khunde [3,500m] and Khumjung. You can interact with the local Sherpa people living here and share your trekking experience with them and also know about their lifestyles. Finally we will get down to Lukla then take a short flight to Kathmandu.
Itinerary for Everest Panorama Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft]. Transfer to hotel and stay overnight
Day 02: Sightseeing / Cultural Day in Kathmandu Valley. Back to hotel and stay overnight
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla [2,848 m/9,344 ft] and trek to Phakding [2,631 m/8,632 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar [3420m/11,286ft] takes 6 hours. Stay overnight in Namche Bazaar. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Namche Bazaar Acclimatisation Day
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Khumjung [3,789m/12,431ft] takes 3 to 4 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Trek from Khumjung to Tyangboche [3,870m/12,700ft] takes 5 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Day of rest at Tyangboche. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 10: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla takes 7 hours. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 11: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. Hotel overnight
Day 12: Final departure
Trip PriceStarts from: US $ 1260.00 Why trip price is different? Following are the determinants for the price Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights) Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s)) Travelling time(Season) Extra services Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget. You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- Pick & Drop to Airport/Hotel by our Private Car/ Van / Bus
- Accomodation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide by car/van
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guest houses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Guides(Government Licensed holder) and Porters with good English during the trek
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- First Aid medical kit
- Everest(Sagarmatha) National Park permit fees
- Guide airfare Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff during trekking period
- TIMS (Trekker's Information Management System) Card
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- All administrative works (If necessary) related to government body
- Government Taxes, legal expenses
- Meals in Kathmandu
- International flights
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Flights to Lukla & Lukla to Kathmandu
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Extra Tea and Coffee.
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have to pay them directly)
- Tips to trekking staffs ( Amount depends upon you)