Everest base camp trekking from Phaplu
Kathmandu, Trekking, , Total 20 days trip Magnificent view of Himalayas, Sherpa villages and Monasteries, Sagarmatha National Park, Syangboche Airstrip
Phaplu to Everest Base Camp Trek is all about trekking from the lowlands of Phaplu to high altitudes of Kalapathar. This scenic walk from Phaplu to Everest is all covered by natural beauties and cultural heritages. The snow-capped mountains, frozen glaciers, rough hills and hot springs provide you a heavenly feeling of being there. This once in a lifetime opportunity of watching the Everest Region so close and capturing the unseen natural design is always open to your footsteps.
Trekking from Phaplu to Kalapathar is less dense comparing to other trekking routes in Nepal. This trek starts after 30 minutes flight from Kathmandu Valley to Phaplu. This place is the homeland to the primitive inhabitants of Sherpa and Rai people living in here. As soon as you get in Phaplu, you are far away from the busy and over-polluted life you have always been living all your life. These places of the Everest Region provide an essence of true living.
The green meadows, yaks grazing, and Rhododendron forests are another attraction of this lively trek. This trekking package takes you to the lap of the world’s highest peak “Mt. Everest [8,848m]. You also get to climb the altitude of Kalapathar to explore the Himalaya Region and fresh artistic design of nature from higher altitude than ever before.
Everest Base camp trek from Phaplu Itinerary
Arrival in Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft]. Transfer to hotel and stay overnight
Day 02: Sightseeing / Cultural Day in Kathmandu Valley. Back to hotel and stay overnight
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Phaplu [2364m/7,755ft] takes about 30 minutes and the trek from Phaplu to Manidingma [Nuntala, [2,217m/7,273ft]] takes approximately seven hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 04: Trek from Nuntala to Bupsa [2,350m/7,709ft] takes about 6 hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 05: Trek from Bupsa to Surkey [2,400m/7,874ft] takes about five and half hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 06: Trek from Surkey to Phakding [2,631 m/8,632 ft] takes about five hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 07: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar [3420m/11,286ft] takes approximately five hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 08: Namche Bazaar Acclimatisation Day
Day 09: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Khumjung [3,789m/12,431ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 10: Trek from Khumjung to Tyangboche [3,870m/12,700ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 11: Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche [4,638 m/15,217 ft] takes approximately five hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 12: Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization. Stay overnight at lodge in Dingboche
Day 13: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche [5,951 m/19,524 ft] takes about five and half hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 14: Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp [5,486m/17,998ft] via Gorakshep [5,164m/16,942 ft] takes about seven hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 15: Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapathar [5,545m/18,192ft] and then to Pheriche [4,402 m/14,442 ft] takes about six hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 16: Trek from Pheriche to Tyangboche [3,870m/12,700ft] takes approximately four hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 17: Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar [3420m/11,286ft] takes about four and half hours. Stay overnight at lodge
Day 18: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla [2,848 m/9,344 ft] it takes about six hours. Lukla for your overnight stay
Day 19: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu takes 35 minutes. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 20: Free Day in Kathmandu. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 20: Final Departure
Trip PriceStarts from: US $ 1260.00 Why trip price is different? Following are the determinants for the price Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights) Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s)) Travelling time(Season) Extra services Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget. You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- Pick & Drop to Airport/Hotel by our Private Car/ Van / Bus
- Accomodation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide by car/van
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guest houses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Guides(Government Licensed holder) and Porters with good English during the trek
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- First Aid medical kit
- Everest(Sagarmatha) National Park permit fees
- Guide airfare Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance for Nepali staff during trekking period
- TIMS (Trekker's Information Management System) Card
- Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
- All administrative works (If necessary) related to government body
- Government Taxes, legal expenses
- Meals in Kathmandu
- International flights
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Flights to Lukla & Lukla to Kathmandu
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
- Extra Tea and Coffee.
- Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
- Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have to pay them directly)
- Tips to trekking staffs ( Amount depends upon you)