Lower Mustang Trek
4 days in Kathmandu, 12 days Trekking, 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu, 2 Nights in Pokhara, Total 15 days trip Drive or fly to Pokhara with senic views, Pokhara City, Kathmandu Sightseeing, Annapurna base camp, Poon Hill
Lower Mustang Trek is all about trekking in the lower regions of Mustang District. Mustang is considered to be one of the most beautiful places for trekking in Nepal. This region is truly admired by past trekkers and left inspiring reviews of this place. According to photographers, the sceneries of this region top the list of most beautiful places in the country for tourism.
Mustang region touches with the southern part of the Tibetan plateaus with high Himalaya peaks like Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. This trekking route takes us through one of the most remote regions of the country with limited time frame, limited budget and without accessing to high altitudes. Trekking in this region is an adventure that leaves memories with you lifelong. This place has got a unique combination of cultural heritages and natural diversities. Lower Mustang provides you the experience of crossing through green valley surrounded by high peaks and barren lands. You get to encounter with people of multi-ethnicity and interact with them so that you can share your trekking experience and know about their lifestyle and cultures. Witness the astonishing view of Poon Hill, feel the warm springs in Tatopani and visit pilgrimage sites like Muktinath.
This amazing experience of trekking in the lower regions of Mustang leaves a scar of memories in your timeline for lifelong.
Lower Mustang Trekking Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft] and transfer to hotel. Stay overnight
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek preparation day. Hotel overnight
Day 03: Drive or Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara [827m/2,713ft] by flight 30 minutes and by tourist bus it takes 06 hours. Hotel overnight
Day 04: Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom [2713m/8,900ft] and Trek to Kagbeni [2895m/9,498ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Trek from Kagbeni to Chelev [3,100m/10,170ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06: Trek from Chele to Eklobhatti [3,820m/12,532ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Trek from Eklobhatti to Ghami [3,520m/11,548ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Trek from Ghami to Tsarang [3,490m/11,450ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Trek from Tsarang to Lo-Manthang [4,300m/14,107ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 10: Explore Lo-Manthang and Eastern Valley. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 11: Trek from Lo-Manthang to Tange [2,640m/8,661ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 12: Trek from Tange to Tetang [3,160m/10,367ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 13: Trek from Tetang to Muktinath [3800m/12,467ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 14: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 15: Fly back to Pokhara. Hotel overnight
Day 16: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara. 25 minutes of Flight. Hotel overnight
Day 17: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Hotel overnight
Day 18: Arrival in Kathmandu. Hotel overnight
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu of your own. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 20: Final departure
Starts from: Contact us
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.
- Pick & Drop to Airport/Hotel by our Private Car/ Van / Bus
- 2 nights accomodation with breakfast at hotel in kathmandu
- 2Nights Hotel in Pokhara
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English speaking Tour guide with car/van/bus
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners) at the time of Trekking with tea and Coffee
- Seasonable Fruit Items if available
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Guides and Porters will be Government Licensed holder with good English and friendly during the trek
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Guide airfare Pokhara to Jomsom and Jomsom to Pokhara
- ACAP permit
- Special Permit for Upper Mustang
All Camping Gears like Tents Axe, Stove, Fuel, Cooking items but you should keep with your private Gear like Down jacket ,Good Sleeping bag ,Etc
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) Card for the Mustang Trek.
- All local Transportation from and to Kathmandu by private car/van/bus
- Any Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara other than breakfast
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee , Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos.
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks), hot water, laundry, phone calls, hot shower, internets.
- Personal Trekking Equipment , medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for Sightseeing/Monument
- Entry fee for Upper Mustang Trek US$ 500 per person
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on the Price Includes section