Few people trek around the Kathmandu valley. Yet it offers a rich insight in to the lives, history, culture and religion together with the picturesque daily toil in the fields of its inhabitant. The valley rim lies between 1800m and 2800m and in spring offers early flowering rhododendrons. In autumn and winter there are wonderful mountains vistas, which can, form certain viewpoints, stretch from Everest in the east to Annapurna in the west. when you will arrive Nagarkot it offers spectacular Mountain View as well as a panoramic view of Kathmandu valley. This is one of the best spots to view Mount Everest as well as other snow-topped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal
We are here to make your trek a great and memorable experience, so why not join us for your Himalayan adventure! Just Give us chance to serve you we will fill different, we would't just doing Business with you we want to ceate familier and friendship relation forever.
Pokhara Valley Rim Trekking Itinerary:
Day 01 : Arrival in kathmandu Upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu .Short briefing will follow concerning the necessary formalities and your trekking itinerary. Depending upon your arrival time you may spend free time visiting nearby sanctuaries or resting.
Day 02 : Sightseeing / Cultural Day in Kathmandu Valley Half day sightseeing around UNESCO Bhaktapur / Kathmandu where your guide will escort you on a tour of Buddhist and Hindu temples and shrines reflecting ancient local traditions. There is time to explore the city’s many places of interest on your own or take a rest while trekking permits are finalised. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Kathmandu – Pokhara After breakfast, drive drive to Pokhara from kathmandu it will takes 6/7 hrs or take 30m flight.
Day 04 : Drive from Pokhara to Sarangkot
Day 05 : After sun rising view Trek to Dhampus
Day 06 : Trek from Dhampus to Pokhara
Day 07 : Drive back from Pokhara – Kathmandu we’ll drive back to Kathmandu . Overnight in Kathmandu and join a cultural dinner
Day 08 : Final Departure transfer to airport
- Airports pick and drop by our private vehicles
- 4 night's hotel in Kathmandu with BB
- 1 Night Hotel in Dhulikhel BB
- 1 Night hotel in Nagarkot BB
- All road transportation by Tourist bus as per itinerary (Private vehicle or Flight is extra if required)
- City sightseeing by English speaking, Government license holder tour guide
- English speaking Tour guide
- 3 Times meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) except Kathmandu
- All Permit and Necessary fee
- English speaking trekking guide including his food, salary, insurance, accommodation
- All necessary permit
- Air fare domestic and international
- Nepal Visa fees(Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days &
US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.
- Any kinds of personnel expenses
- Any drinks like alcohol, mineral water, juice
- Your travel insurance
- Other expense which is not mention above
- Tips to guide porters . Sherpa and driver
- Any meal in Kathmandu,
- Any drinks like Alcohol, Mineral water .Juice
- Emergency rescue
- Not expected expensive due to cause of out of our control.
Starts from: Contact Us
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.