The Environmental Friendly and Responsible Travel Agency
As tourism becomes a truly global industry, we recognize our obligation to operate our tours in a responsible and sustainable fashion. We view this not only as an environmental issue but an economic and social one as well. Above all we are committed to the well-being of the communities that are our hosts and the natural environment that we are there to experience in Nepal. We also believe that by following these policies we can provide a more rewarding and interesting experience to our clients.
The following are the key points in our philosophy:
- Small groups have less impact on local communities and environments.
- Where possible we believe in direct contribution on local communities, we visit by using locally owned and run accommodation and eating locally produced food.
- We are careful to ensure that local staff and operators receive a fair rate for their services. We want workers welfare and we know properly law of international labor organization
- We encourage our own staff to take an active interest in responsible and sustainable tourism and train them accordingly so that they can put our policies into practice.
- We endeavour to ensure that our practices help in the environmental conservation of the areas we visit.
- We provide our clients with advice and guidelines on how to respect the social, cultural and religious beliefs of local communities.
- we respect all our valuable clients
- we respect all kinds of language, religions
- we never just teach you our culture we want to learn from you too
- we would like to established good and familiar relation with you forever during the life
- If possible, we request you for not use plastics materials