Trishuli to Gorkha Trek is listed among the easiest trekking routes of the country. Trekkers of any age group can go for this trek. It provides you magnificent experiences that you have never experienced before. This trekking route suits best for people who are restricted by time and budget. This route is also considered as one of the shortest trekking routes in Nepal.
As the name suggests, this trek begins from the banks of Trishuli River and ends in Gorkha, from where you return back to the Kathmandu Valley. It lies between the two major beautiful places of the country; Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara. This trek provides you the majestic views of mountain peaks of above 7,000 meters in height such as Ganesh Himal, Langtang range, the Manaslu, Himal Chuli, Lamjung and several other smaller peaks too. Beside scenic views, when encountered with the local people in this route, you have the opportunity to get into the lives of these people to share your trekking experience with them and know about their cultural lifestyle and traditions.
During the trek, from the banks of Trishuli River to the greenery views of Gorkha, everything you go through turn into lifelong memories which you take with yourself. Viewing the fascinating peaks among the world’s tallest ones and understanding the cultural bio-diversities are the main activities of this trek.
Panch Pokhari Trekking Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport [1,338m/4,389ft] and transfer to your hotel and stay overnight
Day 02 : After Breakfast Tour in Kathmandu city and preparation for the Trekking. Hotel overnight
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Trisuli [600m/2,000ft] takes 3-4 hours then trek to Khaple bas. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 04: Trek from Khaplebas to Voutani. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 05: Trek from Voutani to Todake [927m/3,041ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 06: Trek from Todake to Jyamrung [1,108m/3,635ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 07: Trek from Jyamrung to Salyantar [761m/2,497ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 08: Trek from Salyantar to Khan Chok. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 09: Trek from Khan Chok to Gorkha [1,152m/3,780 ft]. Camp or teahouse overnight
Day 10: Drive from Gorkha to Kathmandu takes 5 hours. Hotel overnight
Day 11: Free Day in Kathmandu. Back to hotel in the evening and stay overnight
Day 12: Final departure
- Pick & Drop to Airport/Hotel by our Private Car/ Van / Bus
- 2 nights accomodation with breakfast at hotel in kathmandu
- 2Nights Hotel in Pokhara
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English speaking Tour guide with car/van/bus
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners) at the time of Trekking with tea and Coffee
- Seasonable Fruit Items if available
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Trekking Guides and Porters will be Government Licensed holder with good English and friendly during the trek
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Guide airfare Pokhara to Jomsom and Jomsom to Pokhara
- ACAP permit
- Special Permit for Upper Mustang
- All Camping Gears like Tents Axe, Stove, Fuel, Cooking items but you should keep with your private Gear like Down jacket ,Good Sleeping bag ,Etc
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) Card for the Mustang Trek.
- All local Transportation from and to Kathmandu by private car/van/bus
- Any Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara other than breakfast
- Airfare domestic / international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee , Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos.
- Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
- Drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks), hot water, laundry, phone calls, hot shower, internets.
- Personal Trekking Equipment , medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees for Sightseeing/Monument
- Entry fee for Upper Mustang Trek US$ 500 per person
- Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on the Price Includes section
Starts from: US $ 900.00 | Max. : US $ 1200.00
Why trip price is different?
Following are the determinants for the price
- Accomodations in Kathmandu and other cities
- Mode of Transportation (car/van/bus/flights)
- Number of crews(Guides & porters, Sherpas, Cook(s))
- Travelling time(Season)
- Extra services
Note: . The itinerary can be customized according to your duration of holiday. Similarly hotel can be upgraded or downgraded depend on your budget.
You will get best price after your inquiry We know about value of money and world economy, so fell free to share your tentative budget for this trip so we can mention and compromise with price, this is standard price for trip if you have low budget we can run even cheap and if you wise to pay more and need extra deluxe service we will do that.