Actual Adventure provides the most personal, high quality trekking , Tour, Peak climbing , mountaineering expedition , Rafting Package in Nepal and Private and Group trip in Tibet and Bhutan. services possible. You will feel like an honored guest when you arrive and a close friend by the time you depart from Nepal. Actual Adventure offers either Classic or Standard options to match your preferred way to travel. You will enjoy all the Trek advantages listed below in our Website with either option. Please also read some of our Guest testimonials to see what makes Actual Adventure so special.
Actual Adventure, the environment and responsible tourism
As tourism becomes a truly global industry, we recognize our obligation to operate our tours in a responsible and sustainable fashion. We view this not only as an environmental issue but an economic and social one as well. Above all we are committed to the well-being of the communities that are our hosts and the natural environment that we are there to experience. We also believe that by following these policies we can provide a more rewarding and interesting experience to our clients.
The following are the key points in our philosophy:
- Small groups have less impact on local communities and environments.
- Where possible we believe in direct contribution on local communities, we visit by using locally owned and run accommodation and eating locally produced food.
- We are careful to ensure that local staff and operators receive a fair rate for their services. We want workers welfare and we know properly law of international labor organization
- We encourage our own staff to take an active interest in responsible and sustainable tourism and train them accordingly so that they can put our policies into practice.
- We endeavour to ensure that our practices help in the environmental conservation of the areas we visit.
- We provide our clients with advice and guidelines on how to respect the social, cultural and religious beliefs of local communities.
- we respect all our valuable clients
- we respect all kinds of language, religions
- we never just teach you our culture we want to learn from you too
- we would like to established good and familiar relation with you forever during the life
- If possible, we request you for not use plastics materials
Flexible trip dates and group size
Book your trek for any departure date and schedule that you prefer. You have the option of trekking by yourself or with a group if one is scheduled on the dates you prefer (Scheduled Group Treks).We work closely with you and can customize your itinerary to ensure you get the ultimate Himalayan experience that you expect. if you are more then 1 person ,we prefer and run Your trip privatly as well.
No Hidden Extra Costs
All local transport, full meals, hotel , lodge ,guide ,porter , sherpa , cook.
Experienced, dedicated local guides
Actual Adventure guides have been carefully selected and trained. They work only for Actual Adventure and therefore are highly dedicated to serving our guests with the highest standards. All guides speak English and have 10+ years of trek leadership experience. We never use Young guide and child porter. we only use experince and knowledgable stff
Flexible payment options
You may pay for trip ,which method is better for you.or pay prior to departure for your trek. Actual Adventure offers several convenient payment options.
Quality accommodations you can trust
All trek, Peak ,Rafting , itineraries include good lodge and Tea houses.quality hotel accommodations before and after treks in Kathmandu , Pokhara , Nagarkot cities. Thamel is the starting and ending location for most treks, where our guests enjoy a peaceful stay at this Our close hotel ,resort and where our staff is always nearby to serve you. On treks you can expect the best tea house lodges – all checked and approved by Actual Adventure. Tea houses with individual rooms. we provides its own sleeping bags, new bed sheets, liners and pillows. for Kathmandu , Pokhara , Nagarkot. you can choose hotel we can book as your desire.
Private, first-class transportation to/from treks
Private car , Van , Bus , Landcruiser, Jeep , transfers, domestic flights or private tourist buses. No overloaded, dangerous local buses or cramped public taxis.
Providing support to the local community
Actual Adventure supports the work of many social organization, a local charity helping disabled children in Nepal live better, more productive lives.